This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Mufabil45

introduction
Hello Pals

3 posts in this topic

Hello, pals My Name Mufabil45 and i still newbie at Unity, btw i Have game project it called "Sukabumi: Untold Story", This games is about history of Sukabumi city ( if don't know it, ask Google keyword : Sukabumi, West Java).

and btw i Have trouble at my game project, i don't know how to create ww1 and 2 weapons, weapon animation And many more.

Thank you 4 your attention.

(Actually This project was inspired from Battlefield 1)

Hi friend. I am very happy to meet you here. Do you really want to do something more or less similar with BF1? Respectfully I would like to help you, explaining that as a newbie, this is not a good idea to start with a solid project like Sukabumi. Try to start with something easy (maybe an infinite runner game or a platformer) - and after some years, you can (re)start this project with a real experience. In other case, trying to do something which is fully incomprehensible for you - not for a experienced developer - you will waste your energy and many time. You will give up your projects, because you will feel disappointed. As they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. At first, be realistic. Please don't be offended by my words. I wish you the best. Bye ++

1 person likes this