This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

New Developer

MasterDevelopers' MODDE AU FPS KIT UNITY 5

FREE UNITY 5 FPS KIT (AU MODDED KIT)

Hi guys, I modded the AU FPS Kit v1.5 (unity 5)

Added some new internal scripts, new models,new sounds, new textures, new aim system (Render Texture), ecc.

Just for fun  :)

Download latest version:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I like a lot I want to try it.
thanks for sharing.
I like the effects of the lenses. :YMAPPLAUSE:
thank you

• Like 1

Credits to whom? To sites like tf3dm, p3dm or strangers who added files on these sites?

I doubt that they are owners. Real owners don't even know that their models are on tf3dm, p3dm.

• Like 4

Awesome job guys, how can i contribute to this project with 3D Scan assets for enviroment and maps ?

Some cars models from 'Renafox' user, free: Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by rebit

fella, ya know this is illegal, so please... quit using models from tf3dm, p3dm and stuff like that, make your own models capture some realistic weapon sounds,make some decent mechanics for the player character, vehicles ,including an good GUI,UI, and animations as well, and the most important join in a AAA company,and maybe ,maybe ya will be successful, unless ya want to copy the horrble example from CS or RCF   

Awesome :) Can you advise me a tutorial  how to make multiplayer with Photon from this stuff  ?

Please login or register to see this quote.

Respectfully if you want some new features in this project, you should do that by yourself.

I assume that you could integrate mobile controls easily. I wish you the best ++

Please login or register to see this link.