This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

CRUX.Cyanide

Project Initiative [FPS Halo] Files

So as many of you may know, I was working on an FPS game titled "Project Initiative", it was going to be based in the Halo universe and I had everything planned out. However, I don't have much experience in recruitment and that is the downfall, I couldn't pick up any devs and I don't know much in coding so I definitely couldn't have done it myself... So I've decided to release the files I had, feel free to modify them for any project, as long as credit me for them. PM me for details and what you plan to do with them :)

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

why would we credit you for the files??? Did you personally make all the scripts and 3D models inside the game if yes then i'm sure no one would have a problem crediting you... but it not.. you cannot take those files and call them yours so therefore no crediting :/

All files included are in fact created by me

Why would you automatically assume they aren't mine? :P xD

Edited by CRUX.Cyanide

because we told you a long time ago to practice lmao and i have seen nothing yet 

Lol well short answer: All the files included are created by me, all others have been stripped (they were initially from an ex developer)

Maybe one of the most intriguing comments which I have ever read here - a terrific whisper behind my shoulder ...

Really I am afraid. I am haunted by this strange rustle. Since I heard it, I cannot sleep.

Oh God! It comes again in my head - ye ye ye ++

• Like 1