This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
wardawn29

Wars channel for unity3d 5.0+

Hi my online name is Wardawn an I like to share some of my exp in the game engines (unity 3d,unreal, and others) on my youtube. I know there is a wide range out there. but there old and some of the good stuff like the new UI system. The coding and looking for answer just becomes a problem. So I like facing problems face on. the channel at this moment is targeted to a FPS game. but this well grow an become more over time. If this interest you then your welcome to check on everything the channel has to offer. here is one of my beta projects  to over come draw calls and maybe saving (I would share but working out the bugs and my own game lol)  thanks for your time

Please login or register to see this link.

So you just made a 10 minute video saying if you optimize your batching/drawcalls your game will run faster?   :YMAPPLAUSE:

yea in the basic form. draw calls at high levels are a problem in unity that why I been trying to over come this in code. I had the count around 5k once and got it down to 100. the thing is am working on a player build system were players can make there own levels.but the draw call is a problem in a system like this.( kills frame rates) an even worse on a mobile (phone/tablet). I have other videos in the channel that could help others as well as time goes by. hope this answers your question.

thanks I'll have to check it out see what they do diff. because I have started to get pretty good dealing with mesh. maybe I'll work on making a texture atlas of my own next. I like a challenge. lol I get bored waiting for class to start.