This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Soooo... I got a look at I01 a little while back, and let me tell you... This game is amazing in it's core... I loved the models, the gameplay was very reminiscent of Halo 3 (In my opinion), and I loved the demo map "Cavity".Unfortunately (due to my stupidity :'( ), I tried to leak some files on the contingency site... now before y'all go hating XD I only tried to leak them cuz it's awesome... but still, I shouldn't have. The files were previously stored publicly on Github, which are now taken down... Anyways, my main point of posting this is to update everyone (from a fan's perspective) on the game. It's amazing, the devs are doing amazing! I01 is great, TheChunkierBean, HAMM4R, Church ;) y'all are doing awesome (as well as unmentioned devs, those are just some I'm semi familiar with ).

• Like 1

As much as I appreciate this thread, I'd prefer it even more if you wouldn't post updates on a game that 1. You don't work on and 2. You should never have accessed in the first place (even if that was a misstep on our part)