This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
avi0707

ESL Teacher wanting to make educational games.

Hello all,

Just got Unity and would like to start off with game templates and hopefully get up and running making my own games later. I tried using apps and other programs but seems like it can not match my lessons.

If you can please help an old teacher and his students that's pretty savvy with computers but not so much in Unity out.

You should start out simple,to not get overly complicated in the first projects,here are a few complete tutotrials on making some basic games:

-Roll a ball: Please login or register to see this link.

-2D space shooter(using sprites): Please login or register to see this link.

Also,unity has 2 scripting languages,C#,and java .You should pick one to start with for programming. Other things like lighting,reflections,textures and materials can be easily used with only a few clicks in the editor,so programming is the more time consuming part of your game.

I recommend you to watch some clear and interesting lessons/tutorials which have been create by Unity - this is the rudiment so as to learn Unity ++

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1