This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas910

My own Site like ArmedUnity!

Want to use something like ArmedUnity?

try out my website Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Jonas910

Instead of copying this website you could make it for unreal engine + change green to something something else and white to something less bright.

You did another forum with PHPBB - now you must feed the young community with some interesting content :)

May I recommend you an alternative - SMF? Take a look ++

By the way, it's kind of a dick move as YoungDeveloper said, to just shamelessly advertise your website which as you advertised it you plan on competing with AU with it, especially when you're a member that's well over a year old yet has only 1 post (this post) which would imply that you just leech, you don't even make an attempt to do anything what-so-ever, you're solely here to leech and now advertise for your website which is bound to fail due to AU being a far superior website.

;)

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

It's relevant to what I said.

1 post (this post) + fairly old account = leech who's here to download free stuff and advertise.

I try not to ever insult or discourage anyone, mostly because my profile picture can't be taken seriously, but you my friend are an ass :) -insert reason here-

edit: maybe I'm misunderstanding your reason for this post.

Who was this directed towards?

If it was to me, what I said was justified; he has 1 post and a fairly old account, his 1 post is shameless advertisement towards his own site, trying to pull traffic from AU and bring it to his own site, but posting this on AU. If he has had any activity on this site since he created the account, it's for the sole purpose of leeching, not being a part of the community. There's a line that shouldn't be crossed, and this is one of them. Fine, you're a leech, it happens, but to simply use the site for yourself by leeching and then advertising your competing website on the website you're basically knocking off is shameless and should be frowned upon.

It was directed towards the post creator, sorry for the misunderstanding :P