This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hey, my name is Justin Smith, I'm 15 years old and the lead dev of our Project. This is merely an idea I wish to make a reality, we are currently searching for as many developers as we can get, if you are interested email me at: crux.cyanide@gmail.com or tymelapse.studios@gmail.com

Some info about Project Initiative

-----------------------------------------

Project Initiative is a First Person, action packed shooter based in the Halo universe. Featuring the following main game-modes:
-Firefight
-War Games (Matchmaking)
-Anvil (Forge)
-Battle Sim
My goal is to create the ultimate Halo PC experience, bringing the iconic Multiplayer, the original weaponry, and tons of new content and tweaks with the same old fun and fast paced action as the original.
Project Initiative is built around the community and centered laregely on the Anvil (Forge) aspect of the game, enabling a file-share system, a custom games lobby, and even the ability to add your own modifications to the game and import your own meshes/textures into Anvil. Anvil will enable map creation, map modification, AI spawning, a custom scripting system, an in-game screencorder, and much more to come, stay tuned! :d

Join me if you would like, but keep all nay-saying in PM's (NOT comments below ;) )
Edited by CRUX.Cyanide

Some specifics things we are looking for:

-Concept Art

-Map Design

-Coding (Networking, Player Movement, Weapons Systems, etc. Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link. ;):d

Please login or register to see this quote.

? 3rd, check (if your talking about the old, deleted ones then like 5, and the reason for that many is for rephrasing and such) and the 2 remaining are from my old profile

Edited by CRUX.Cyanide

Sorry for the misconception, no of course not :P but we could always use more team-members for things (like stuff in the list) :d

Woops :d XD I was just a little busy and I guess I forgot :P

Anyways, I think this would be a really fun project both to make, as well as to play. We have some really cool concepts for the game and I'll upload a list of some features we hope to incorporate into the game at some point... Plus it'd be something you could have under your belt (maybe for a resume in the future? Or just for fun :P )

As you are only 15 years old and have nothing to show members, how do you expect people to take you seriously? Stop spamming the forums with the same thread.

don't tell me to check anything... i have been watching this shit for a while now... no one is interested you have nothing to show any one of us... you deleted them because you rephrase? bro i have made one topic for recruiting members... phrase yourself good the first time and make yourself look presentable if you find you have errors just edit your topics... if you find you are not getting attention bump here and their... 

Okay for one, I lost my old account... and secondly just cause I'm younger I automatically can't do anything good?

And I have nothing to show? Duh, that's why I'm recruiting developers

i was soposed to say something about this but: nope

Edited by danish operator

No one said because you are younger you cant do anything good, just because you are younger and do not have anything to show us is sketchy. If you show off what you can do other then make new forum posts and new profiles, maybe people will take you seriously.

• Like 1

your showing you have no potential for anything... 

1. you spam the threads here with countless topics recruiting members.. just stick to one

2. you have nothing to show for your game

3. don't tell me you have nothing to show because your recruiting members.. pick up something and try it don't just come here with a blank topic expecting everyone to do all the work  

• Like 1

Cyanide are you really this stupid ....let me explain something to you.  Microsoft loves even encourages people to make fan based stuff to do with Halo.  Why?  Because its free advertising.  People write stories make animated movies write articles etc even make games.   Its great it promotes their product, magazines and blogs talk about it .....people get interested and go..."WOW this Halo universe looks really cool I wanna play it...crap I need an X-box because this is the only form of hardware I can play it on.......guess I will just go buy one."  ATM there are half a dozen groups making Halo mutiplayer games to be released on PC.  Some have been in development for over a year or more.  Many web sites, mags, you tube channels etc have been promoting these fan made games.  But if any of these games were to be released and become successful then Microsoft will jump up and down on them like donkey kong. 

It doesn't matter if some software company developing the game says "yeah mate follow the EULA and you will be fine"  all it takes is one or two CEOs to go why are our multi million sales of X box and halo down 4%?.......it could be because some group of fans made a online game it has 10,000 people registered in the first  month.   Well shit man close those motherfriggers down.

The reason why they haven't closed these fan made halo games down is because 99% never get released and why close something down that is giving you massive amounts of FREE advertising.  If any of these games are released and become successful then the inevitable will happen.

No need to be an asshole about it... I'm honestly trying to do something I love, and you try and shut everyone down. Stay off my threads.

UPDATE: This is a form of a goodbye... I obviously am not gaining any support whatsoever, and no interested developers. So I'm quitting trying to develop games fro now in order to pursue other, more realistic dreams. PM me if you want the project files and we could work something out. Goodbye :/

Edited by CRUX.Cyanide

I'm a real salty spotteddick today... bye felicia

stop trying to make people feel bad... pursue a  different game... pick up some skills before you post and ask for help no one saw any progress or anything on this game so no one wanted to join 

Edited by ectwc112211