This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
smartb66

script to turn character left /right

Question

hi, I am new to Unity Engine and new to Armedunity as well. I am learning Unity from Scratch. I am ok with coding and know OOPS concepts and loops too. I need simple script to just turn character left /right for 2D side view game.

8 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this quote.

whats wrong with you guys? i thought this is a board where newbys can learn basics?

your post helps as nothing. so why you posting then?

Please login or register to see this code.

Search on unity asset store, there are some fantastic 2d projects examples for free that you can use to learn :)

Please login or register to see this link.

@SoulReafer There is people like that everywhere. They would rather reply with an idiotic comment than actually post anything worth reading. I can't tell you how many times I've googled something to only come across things that were answered by someone saying "Use Google!". I looked up something recently that I had to go to over 15 different search results because it either resulted in "Use Google" or "Why would you want to do that?". I can understand saying that to someone who constantly asks questions without googling, but this is there first post

Its just that they ask the question before trying and find out themself... U learn the best by finding out solutions urself

Understandable, but this topic will become a google search. So when people google turn player left and right, this topic is going to show up. So people googling that click on this topic is now going to come across "Google It" when in fact, they did. It's not just about the questioner but the people googling the question

• Like 2

Well they dont say they google it... so I thought they just asked us something like "hey yo can you make this for me plzz im to lazy to goolgle it thnx"

Rip english. sorry