This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

MyIsaak

What do you think about creating an Armedunity app?

becb7537be76c1180375074f0df84867.png

Hi guys I'm Isaak, hobby porgrammer. Man... I dont know how I come up with these ideas but they're great! Now... Imagine opening up an armedunity app on your phone, You can post on topics quickly and receive notifications instantly on your phone! You can easily chat on the shoutbox with friends, and upload pics (okay im not sure how to upload pics to armedunity yet but im getting there). 

And if you dont like the app idea, how about creating a button for your game called "Share to ArmedUnity", where you can upload screenshots of game play on selected topics!.Genuis right?

• Like 5

I like the idea of the app over taptalk. It's dedicated to the forum, load times should be faster, and if its on my iPhone... I can finally leave my house in peace

Very well then, I should schedule this project after I'm done with my 2D Top Down Shooter. 

I'll be making a public repo accessible to everyone if you want to contribute.

I already managed with a friend to log in the AU web server from unity, and automatically post directly from unity. I'll try to get this repo up as soon as possible :)

Okay I started the development already. Project files released on github Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1