This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

arwe2793

safe login/registartions progress save owernetwork.

Question

hey what way i could make registration, login and items over network but msql? i know that msql is unsafe and i read that it can be hacket over injaction method or something, anyway may unity it self offers something :) i dont need the entire multiplayer, i can use unet :P

5 answers to this question

I did recently a tutorial about registration/login/retrieve password using mSql.

One of this method allows us to use a MD5 password, but in this case, you cannot retrieve it if you forget.

Take a look on this paper - all source code is included ++

Please login or register to see this link.

if you're running a server or a website you could have a login file locally with usernames and passwords, and then encrypt it. for even better protection each user could have their own username/pass file stored on server and the only way to decrypt it is through a key that only the client knows (and sends to server) or their email address or something (I haven't tested this, just thinking out loud; someone correct me if this won't work)

Please login or register to see this quote.

is ur method hellps against msql injection hack? :o

I didn't hacked anything since many years. I forgot. You must check it by yourself ++