This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
HaMM4R

AVOID CYANIDE.INSIDE AT ALL COSTS

Not only did he attempt to publicly leak assets from my project online on another halo fan games forum and then tried to get back onto said website using VPNs and according to a moderator tried to create over 15 different accounts (for all we know to try and leak assets again) but we also suspect he tried to infultrate the team under the ruse of being an ex contingency member calling himself "The Less Chunkier Bean"

AftDaVW.jpg

Edited by HaMM4R

Okay, NEVER tried to create a fake account under "The Less Chunkier Bean" I TOLD you that on skype... I thought we handled this situation, apparently not. I never tried to "ruse" any of you ONCE. NEVER created a fake account. I apologized for the leak, although nothing was actually handed over to the public... I do NOT even want a part of your team anymore because of the way you attempted to handle things. Reason for the accounts? (As STATED) to try and message the moderators about my Banning... Your behavior is unacceptable, we had this handled. I am sincerely disappointed in you, as well as your team.

I admit something seems weird and off here with this cyanide guy, but is this the best forums to resolve it on? try sort it out together but warning taken about this guy. :)

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Why in the first place would you even leak anything from this project? even though nothing was handed over to the public?? Your saying his behavior is unacceptable and your disappointed in him and his team??? but you have the nerve to post almost 4 of the same topics on this forum and then this happens? 

Edited by ectwc112211

tbh i think this should stay off the forums :P

I'm going to take a wild guess here and suggest he may be working on your project lmao 

WTF does this have to do with Armed Unity....if you guys wanna waste your time making a game that will be shut down upon release by Microsoft then go ahead .......but don't come and air your dirty laundry on this site please....no one gives a flying fuck.

• Like 3

As I found him originally on armedunity trying to recruit through this website, it is absolutely something I wanted to inform the rest of the community about. I wouldn't want anyone else falling into the same problems. We've resolved the issue, its just a heads up for you guys so why don't you stop being such a bitter cunt and find a better thread to comment on if our project is bothering you so much? 

You guys obviously have not done your homework.......Halo is extremely popular, and Halo 5 has made over 400 million, the franchise has made over $3 billion.  With Halo Online being released....Microsoft was quick to issue a Cease and Desist order.......why.....because and I quote "It's Please login or register to see this link. that The Master Chief Collection is coming only to Xbox One; after all, it is one of Microsoft's biggest Xbox One exclusives for this year and is no doubt seen as a potential system-seller. If it were to come to PC right out of the gate, gamers would have less of an incentive to buy an Xbox One."

So there is no way Microsoft is going to allow a group of fan boys to release a Halo title on PC.   The only reason why they haven't already issued a C&D is because 99.9% of fan made games never actually make it to the release stage.  

I just hate seeing people waste their time on a project that will never see the light of day.

While I'm not a part of I01, it WILL see the light of day, they have a very effective team and they have tons of progress already... Microsoft has no reason whatsoever to C&D them as long as they follow the content usage rules. Microsoft is in fact aware of multiple Indie Halo games and has no plans to C&D any of them (Project Contingency, Installation 01, Glassed, etc.) :)

• Like 1

If you really think we'd jump into a project like this and put in as much time and effort as we have without doing massive amounts of research you're more clueless than you seem. We have done our research. We have talked to microsoft. We have talked to other teams INCLUDING halo online who have NOT been C&D'd. You're taking your opinions as to why YOU don't think microsoft would allow us to release a game on PC and are presenting it as fact. We have done the research, we have the facts and the fact is if we follow the fair useage rules AS STATED TO US PERSONALLY BY MICROSOFT we will not be shut down. So you have 2 options going forward from here, 1. You continue to spout complete nonsense and make yourself look a fool, or 2. You pipe down, base your opinions of the project on its merits rather than just on the fact its a halo fan game and then we can all move forward. Tis your choice. 

ayy lmao i switched engines recently so no im not mates with him, quite frankly your shit with me from two years ago is the past, move on :P

PS: i litterally agreed with you that this guy you showed us is probs a bad guy but quite frankly its shit you should keep off the forums and resolve it between yourselves :P

Also i do trust HaMM4R, even though im not his friend i know he doesnt just lie but i admit he could show more proof, either way sort this shit out between yourselves.

What on earth does this have to do with what was going on 2 years ago lmao. I only say it as the only reason I could think of was that you wanted it to stay off the forums as you didn't want your teams reputation damaged :P Me and cyanide have resolved it, I post here as a warning. 

lol ok, i guess you see now that he isnt :P

And good thing you resolved it.

First of all, an apology to this community for this being my first post.

@Cyanide.Inside

Why the hell are you using my images all over the place?
First you're using the Halo: Anvil Online logo I made on your forum and now you're using my avatar on skype?

Furthermore, your "game's" name is clearly a mash-up of Project Contingency and Anvil Online. You're using tons of concept art to showcase that you don't even own or created either.
And apparently you seem to have done something to upset the Contingency team as well as is clearly stated on your weebly site on the blog page written in binary. Binary doesn't hide anything at all in case you didn't know.

160206_015414_5CfdiN.png

Honestly? I think you're either full of bullshit or simply don't realize that you are. If you are going to create a game, try having some creative ideas of your own instead of ripping other people's work and pretending it's yours.

P.S. Please stay out of my damn DeviantArt, thanks.

Edited by AssaultCommand

@ Please login or register to see this link.

Hey, NEVER used your Anvil Online logo, I had it as my profile picture because I support Anvil Online, and think it's awesome... And as stated multiple times already, concept art (not mine) is a placeholder until we can upload our own. And about the contingency thing I was being a dick to the developers... that situation is cleared up and I don't want another one. I'm not trying to upset anybody. And creative ideas? You think I don't have any? I 'm creating a new game with new ideas and trying to make the best game I can. I'm implementing new game-modes and features like a new and very different forge, training grounds, and a new almost open world environment... (and about your avatar, I didn't even know... I found it on google images and just thought it was cool) I'm sorry if you took offense for something innocent...

Edited by Cyanide.Inside

Oh, and Project Anvil is my PROJECT based on ANVIL station -____- 

It's supposed to take place on Anvil Station like Halo Online, my attempt at a nod, and link to the Halo universe.

I'm guessing you're the one that took it down? Calling that a "fun fact"

I lost everything on there today...

@Cyanide.Inside

goddammit fella, ya are doing the same stuff again !, did everything that i wrote to help ya didn´t changed your bloody mind ?!

Edited by danish operator

If you have solid proof of someone stealing or dishonest developer behavior message me personally and right actions will be made.

• Like 3