This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
V3ndetta

Blender to Unity only 1 texture?

Question

I started working with blender 2 days ago,messing around,and finally got a hang of it,and I must say,it is a great modeling tool.I made a few models,and partially textured them(unwrapped texture),saved my work,then exported it as fbx. I imported it from unity (Assets-Import new asset),but the problem is,only one texture is on my whole model,but in fact It has 5-6 textures on it.The whole mesh has only 1 material when I import it,but even if I change it and try to assign more,it just replaces them(because it is one mesh,it has no parts).What should I do to fix this,I searched my problem but they are not really what my problem is.

Model Inside Unity:

Please login or register to see this link.

Model inside Blender:

Please login or register to see this link.

5 answers to this question

Its becouse you did not setup the materials. In the object, you have 1 material. 1 material = 1 texture. The only reason you see everything in blender becouse you are in blender.

Create a new material for each texture you want to use. (You can assign materials in edit mode)

• Like 1

I did assign the materials,and each one has one texture:   Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this quote.

If it's a building it can have multiple materials but in this case it should have 1 material.

• Like 1