This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Cyanide.Inside

[INDIE Halo Game] Project Anvil

(Sorry for the repost, just need to re-clarify and re-word things)

What is Project Anvil?
"Project Anvil" is a SciFi, action packed shooter based in the Halo universe, featuring the following main game-modes:
-Instant Action (Firefight)
-War Games (Matchmaking)
-The Crucible (Forge)
-Training Grounds
My goal is to create the ultimate Halo PC experience, bringing the iconic Multiplayer, the original weaponry, and tons of new content and tweaks with the same old fun and fast paced action as the original.
Project Anvil is built around the community and centered laregely on the Crucible (Forge) aspect of the game, enabling a file-share system, a custom games lobby, and even the ability to add your own modifications to the game and import your own meshes/textures into The Crucible. The Crucible will enable map creation, map modification, AI spawning, a custom scripting system, an in-game screencorder, and much more to come.

(Reposting and Making more clear)

---COMPLETION---
Story: Finished
Engine Choice: Finished (Unity 5.3.1f1 Personal)
Features/Game content list: Finished
Development Plan: Finished
Map Design: Incomplete
Scripting: Incomplete
Texturing: Incomplete
Modeling: Incomplete
Voice Acting: Incomplete
Networking: Incomplete

We are currently actively searching for new devs willing to jump on board and help us with this project, if you are interested, please email us at: Please login or register to see this link.
Gamejolt Site: Please login or register to see this link.

Hey there buddy, I'm one of the leads on another halo fan project called Installation 01, the team currently consists of around 20 active members and we're making real progress. Id be interested in having a chat with about stuff, if you're interested feel free to PM me here or add me on skype: HaMM4R (Reece Godfrey)