This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

OneManArmy

BlazenUpGames

Today i received private message from recently created account MainStreamGamers:

Please login or register to see this code.

Also few comments under my videos on youtube:

Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code.

I found that this person has few more accounts:
*) BlazenUpGames
*) j1JOKER1j

I can't understand if he is troll, mentally ill, or 6 years old?

• Like 3

Damn racists lol.

I've honestly never heard someone use the term 'racist against Americans' (cos of all that saying stuff about white people isn't racist but any other race is)

What an idiot. If this forum is racist, then why am I (30 yr old white american, former U.S. Army, currently southern american civilian) a forum team member? This forum is one of the ONLY legit unity developer forums on the internet outside of the unity forums. This guy is full of crap and makes me laugh that some people are that stupid.

Your a disgrace to americans BlazenUpGames, You should probably just move to another country because we don't want you in ours :)

• Like 4

That mini-conversation he started with himself on another thread is priceless!  =))  =))  =))  =))

• Like 2

I never understood his behaviour - a constant effort so as to lie...
Personally I think that he is really crazy and mentally deranged - something near to skizofrenia.

Ban him ++

What is going on here?... How can someone start a topic, so that everyone can purposly inflict hate on one person. Its ironic how you people can quickly accuse someone of 'racism', when some of you are full on xenophobists. Discussing a ban is acceptable, but accusing people because they are a disgrace or their nationality is different, is bad. Nationality is unbeleivably crucial. Its the reason mothers have seen their children drown as they try to swim across the Mediteranean. Keep this in mind! Now please guys, respect eachother, regardless of difference. Thank you...

MyIsaak  you must have been living in a cave for the past week...........BlazenUpGames has accused Armed Unity of being racist against Americans, he has lied bullshitted and tried to mislead members of this forum.  He has made false and misleading posts........abused members of this forum by using alt accounts .....this piece of shit deserves no respect what so ever.   I do not understand how you come to the conclusion that we are accusing someone of "racism".  It is totally the opposite way around.

Please login or register to see this quote.

somebody please go check eskovas' ip(s)

please

Could still be, if he's using a VPN/IP changer as suspected prior to this