This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

xDrakce

Unity chess project

Hi,

I have been working on a chess engine called Lux chess. This project was entirely written inside of unity using c# programming lang.

Here is my engine in action:

-erased

You can find more about this engine on this blog (download link):

-erased

I hope you will find this project useful.

Thank's for reading!

Love the computer AI. Is this free for commercial use as well? Looks like a great starting point for the chess game I always wanted to make.

Hi,

Thank you! It is free for commercial use! You don't even have to credit me but I would appreciate it. 

I would also love to see what you can make with this project.

• Like 1

Hi Im Isaak. Chess AI was amongst one of the first generations of AI. Do you have any sources for your chess ai reasearch? Im really interested in your project!

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hi Isaak.

I agree with you about the chess AI and also coding the AI is the best part in the chess project! You can find more information about the engine on my blog: Please login or register to see this link.

At the very bottom on that page you can find the source code download link. I hope you will have fun exploring this project!

• Like 1

Hi man, I dont able to open your blog. It is saying "The blog is open to invited readers only" !!
Need help..
By the way you have done great work :)

Edited by temoor8
  • Like 1

I am sorry, but here I see just another reskined project which is available on asset store :

Please login or register to see this link.

It seems to me that you have did a few minor changes - nothing more.

Copyright infringement but I have a doubt - waiting your answer I deleted all links. I can post them again if I am wrong ++

If you're interested in a chess project, or simply playing a chess game I made one last year called Stupid Chess Please login or register to see this link. . I like chess, so if you're like me, feel free to private message me ;)

• Like 1

Thank you! It is free for commercial use! You don't even have to credit me but I would appreciate it. 

Posted (edited)

Haha, its funny what happens if you don't check your thread often...

Chess that I made is way better than the one on the asset store (if you ask how I know that, it is because I tested them long time ago), sadly I did not publish it on the asset store but instead I decided to let everyone download it for free. 

Moderator removed links, I'm okay with that since links were probably outdated.

What the? Are you pretending to be me? Sadly you can just pretend...

Well to sum up, I don't like how people treated this project and me and that's why it is longer available.

Maybe in the far future I may decide to show again how proper chess is done. 

Edited by xDrakce

I am Interest in that chess project I got the one form asset store is anyone interest to polish it to a 3d version of it ?