This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

arwe2793

mobile multitouch problem

Question

hey :) so i am working on dual touch analogs, and they working, i am able to use left and right analogs, if i touch left side of screen, left analog is activated and etc, but if one of analogs is allready activated, i cant activate another... anyway i hawe few lines

Please login or register to see this code.

the idea is like this > 

if (leftone = activated){

trackf fingerID postion

}

else if (rightone = activated){

track another finherID finger position

}

how to make code that i could activate both of them with diferent fingers and they both could do stuff in smae time

like fingerid stuff, just cant make it work that if left one would be activated first, then right one could be allso activated fith other finger...

Edited by arwe2793

3 answers to this question

I beleive Unity stores multiple input touches in an array that each return a position in screen space. Then you can loop the array for each touch, and if the position of the specific touch is within an area, you can then activate. I cant write any code atm cos Im on my phone.

Here is what I mean

Please login or register to see this code.

Input.touchCount;

for (int i = 0; i <= count; i

++) {

Touch touch = Input.GetTouch(i)

;

}

Please login or register to see this quote.

ok first, thank you for hellp :) and second that i put this code inside my script but how tu declare right touch?

touchPosition = Input.GetTouch (i).position;  ? cuz this one not working, i not realy udnerstand the current srcipt u provided :d

if i use i as id of finger i can control first analog with first finger, but if i put second finger,  then i control analog with second finger but not first one :)