This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

NoahMead

Need members for a game developing team

I have ideas for 2 different games, a medieval RPG and an FPS. I have average experience with Unity, but I don't know much about scripting or animating. I'm trying to get a group together and make one of the ideas into a game, and maybe more games in the future. Everyone on the team can suggest their own ideas as well. We will be using the "3rd Person Controller + Fly Mode" from the Asset Store as a template.

Consider joining if:

If you are good with modelling weapons and buildings

If you have experience with scripting

If you know how to animate (weapons, people, vehicles)

I am making a sci-fi videogame in Unity. Currently I only have someone modelling. I will pay someone to script for the game in C#. PM me for details.

Edited by NoahMead

so what is your "moderate experience with unity"? you said you can't program or animate, and you're looking for modelers and map designers. what is your expertise? leading a team?

Edited by RedCrusaderGames

Please login or register to see this quote.

Map designing and using the engine in general. I said I was looking for map designers because the more, the better. The project will be an RPG, so there will be a lot of areas to make.

I don't understand. Are you just on this thread to be sarcastic? I'm simply asking if someone wants to help make a game.

No they just want to know why someone with 3 years experience with Unity can't model or program...I mean like, what have you been doing for all this time?

• Like 1

I know what hes been doing, baking that one terrain for 3 years and then forgot to save

• Like 2

I'm asking for team members and most of the replies are "You don't have skills like me lol". This forum is a preschool. I'll be leaving.

you have to understand that no one's going to work for you unless you pay them or you already have something to show. that's just human nature

Edited by RedCrusaderGames
  • Like 2

Hello fellow game developer! As of right now I have no problem with helping you ( and your team. If u have one) to make am FPS game! I am very familiar with blender, I know a lot of Javascript, and I have a tonne of ideas that are possible to proceed with!

post pictures and videos so people can see if it's worth it or not. 

Looks a bit absurd how some people attack him because he wants to find members for his game, actually i respect him for searching for a team before starting a project, maybe the project isn't even a worth a while if not getting certain amount skilled persons on his team. He even mentioned that he was willing to pay, but still some people find the inner child of themselves and rage out telling someone he's not good enough. Sure pictures and videos would be great, but if he's just starting you should atleast stay sane and not lash out. 

• Like 1