This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
faizal390

Im on making a multyplayer fps game for free . [BloodSnow]

I need a model designer ,scripter and more. You can tell me what u want to be and give idea to make this game perfect. Chat with me now in skype :faizal030900

Or sent email to me at :BloodSnow390@gmail.com

Open to any age.

Anyone know to make website olso be accepted.

Join me now for fun and be BloodSnow mamber.

Its not a troll

I try to make game like to make game free for first play . After updated u need to pay for the game . I will share it with my stuff.

Anybody like to join can chat with me now .

Please login or register to see this quote.

=)) =)) =))

He also forgot to mention the current status of the game, however whats funny is that he messaged me a while back when I was recruiting a team saying he wanted to be a Modeler. So I do not know why he is saying he needs a "Model Designer"...

Also, he didn't share any screenshots of his current work.

I need more model designer . I will give you the update personal to your email or skype . This is because it a secret project that will blow your mind. Its a winter first person shooting project. If we got payment i will share with my staff (10%). I will upload the video in youtube and give the link later. After i done mke the min manu . I try to make it multy player . This game about a man that try to find out what is going on with the city that been effected by virus . This is open world game. Parkour will be add. If multyplayer been create , you need to build your clan ,join other clan or stand your own to be the top servivor and best player . Hope u guys like it . Gmail or skype me if you want to know any update or want to join me.

Thx for ask.. :)

BloodSnow.

Jesus, asks for help. Has improper English, does not care to take the time to fix it(There is auto correct for a reason). No wonder no one wants to join.