This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
BlazenUpGames

Alien sword : The Killington

All these models are for single project as i understand, is it really necessary to flood the forum with a new topic for every badly made model you make?

• Like 6

If I gave someone 1.5 million dollars to make a game and the saw this...I would probably flip the table over and ask for my money back. Sorry but, its the harsh truth.

• Like 4

Look I personally have had enough.  Your models are very sub-standard and they look absolutely terrible.  Please do not post or start any new threads until you can present a decent 3d model  WITH A UV MAP.  Maybe you should consider investing some of your millions in a professional 3D modellor like Beanster or someone else.   No-one.......and I mean on-one wants to see prototype or placeholder models.

I agree with everyone. You have tons of money, and creating these "models" ??! I hope you have someone else working on 3D stuff.

Watch some tutorials about how to model/unwrap/texture anything.

Please login or register to see this quote.

I like money ;):)

Anyway @BlazenUpGames i'm not against someone posting a poor model, its good that they want to share their work, to get critiques so they can develope and improve their skills. But the issue is that whenever someone says something is wrong or say you should try and improve this in your model or that, you just say, oh I wanted it like that, get angry and just dismiss everything.

Edited by Beanster
  • Like 2

Nobody said this stuff was for my game. This is stuff that i am just creating for my personal use. Also this model has been uv mapped. It is a single mesh also and it contains 1 single texture for it as well. And i used Blender to create it. It contains a Total of 4,469 Vertices and a total of 4,674 triangles. The spikes were textured the way they were was for a feel of depth. So if you are basing this model based off of the spikes than you are wrong to because this was done for that reason. So other than what i just stated. Why is this model such a bad model. And also the texture was not made by me i only created the model. The texturing was done by a cousin his name is Tom Bancroft he is a well known artist and you can do a search for his work on google.

Not sure about that one. The quality is pretty consistent with your other work and with a quick google search, I found some dude who draws Disney characters.

Not texturing models.

I'm happy to provide criticism, as I'm sure anyone else would be here. However, the amount of disrespect we receive in return as well as the overall ignorance and denial that you go through with every one of these threads is absolutely unacceptable. That is why people are responding in the way they are.

And please, be honest. There's no way in hell that people paid in the millions for this.

• Like 1

can you show us texture sheets please 

• Like 2

Ohh ok sorry, so this texture is from a "well known artist" ?

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I googled "Tom Bancroft" and seems like he is artist but not that kinda artist with that i mean he is not texture artist.I dont believe if he made that texture since he is artist he knows how important is to include details in his art and he wouldnt make such a bad texture.Im sorry but you make confusion on this forum you have to admit that you made this texture and your skills is not good enough to impress people atlest on this forum.Since this is open forum everyone is happy to see great atleast decent stuff but you are not at that level yet keep practicing and dont stop modeling and texturing because everyone starts as beginer and everyone makes mistakes you have to learn from them and grow up(as an artist).Good luck!

Yeah is like baking cakes in the oven

• Like 2

LOL this model was not made in blender it was made with Mesh Maker.  They do not have UV maps because you can see where the textures are stretched and distorted after you have dragged and dropped them.  A 5 year old child can make basic geometric shapes, assemble them to represent an object and then drag and drop textures onto them.  You state this model has one single texture and made by someone else, which is bullshit.   Do you even know what the difference is between a texture and material?  You obviously do not know how to create a normal maps or UV maps.  I would be absolutely ashamed to post a model of this standard.    This model  is a simple prototype model, and an extremely poor example of that..

I have never, EVER, seen anyone talk so much crap in all my life. He just makes things up to defend himself every time he touches the god damn keyboard. Can an admin just ban him or something? its getting extreme.

I, in a way respect him. He posts his work regardless what he says, yes he is a liar, yes he lied to us all, but yet he still TRIES.

I'm not saying this to be mean to the Community, but look how many people post on Armed Unity, right, the number decreased a bit.

He should just create one discussion for work which I agree, but I do not see a point to ban him. On this post he made, did he make up any lies? No.

He simply posted his models (which are not the best), but his work. He spent some time on his models and posting is stuff on the community, on the end

of my line I may have the slightest respect towards him. You guys basically steamed up this discussion by bringing back all his lies which of course was not right.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. In this case, what happens on older threads, stays on older threads.

All i'm saying is give this guy a chance to shine like you did with the rest of us, he is no different apart from his lies.

But I have to say, learn to UV map your models, they honestly need a lot of improving.

So please, give that guy a chance. Behind a storm could be sun, he could actually be telling the truth about his $10000000000000 company, but I highly doubt so.

• Like 3

I semi agree with you omrad, but the main issue everyone is his attitude. If you share something you should expect some criticism, which will help you learn and improve. But he kinda ignores that criticism and most people are fed up which leads towards the large amount of hate towards him.

Nearly everyone has a grudge against him and that's not hard to get rid of.

I agree with you on that point, he needs to learn how to accept feedback. His attitude is not the best towards the Community, but it takes a flame to start the fire, I kinda think we were the flame to the fire since we hardly gave the guy a chance.

I do agree, he needs to accept feed back + add UV map to his models.

Please login or register to see this quote. I miss him :( as well as that other kid, blg gaming or something