This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Alien_Halls

AntiCheat: Speed Hack

Attention to use it for online games Modify it so that there is problems. 

Please login or register to see this code. Edited by Alien_Halls

1. Why did you created three same posts?

2. Any description about what it does exactly, or how should we use it? Is it that hard to create a normal topic or what?

Please login or register to see this quote.

Its quite simple.Let me explain you (in basic way) how this works and how you can use it.

Basicly it takes player's character controller and measures its x, y, z velocity if its higher than maxSpeed variable than it returns as "Hack Detected".How you can use it.You can make something like client manager which gets all joined clients and you can use foreach statement something like this.

Please login or register to see this code.

Of course you have to assign players array but its other story and this method isnt perfect.Btw you have to make sure host/server runs this script.As i understand this method is called server sided.Correct me if i missed something.

Edited by thenext2

Please login or register to see this quote.

I erased others. I am sorry for those who have added some explanation/point of view after this script.

If the principle is interesting, the script is really useless ++

but, what if a player lags for a few seconds, and the player quickly lerps to the correct position? won't this be seen as a speed hack? I'm not trying to shoot holes in your script, but we need to observe something other than position by masterclient ( eg monitor net position and input locally ) 

Just my thoughts. 

Yes, it was an accident I would ask to delete the first 2 why he had given error sends them to end up as a spawn, and there is no option to delete the post.

and something else because there are people with the intention of superiority? I made this script just for a sense, a test was not to be criticized by others!