This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
berkan1

Weapon Custamization helpp c#?

Question

4 answers to this question

One slice of bread and ham with fried eggs on top - and a white coffee :)

Wrong section (moved). Respect others please. The previous section has been created so as to share scripts which work. This is not a request section.

However if you need help, you should formulate your request correctly by sharing your own attempt. Try again ++

If you wan't to learn how to do this i will tell you how you can learn to do so. On the unity asset store there is a package i believe it is called fps constructor the package is free. However this package is in java. Now if you do a internet search for unity java to c converter. There is a online converter and you can copy and past the coding from the asset package into it and convert all the coding over to c. After this is done you can learn from the coding how to write your upgrade system. Yes this takes a little time to do. But at least you will be learning how to do it. Also there is many ways you can do this as well. Besides the way i just said. You could hide all the attachments on the game object and call the object to show it self through a script. Or you could call seperate objects from your resource folder. As a clone and destroy the object when not in use.

Or you could call the clones and insert them into a pooling system as well. This is just a few ways to do a system that you are asking. However if you don't know much about the coding. Than the first way i told you would be the best way to start learning that type of code. 

Edited by BlazenUpGames