This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
toutoutnn

where i can get the bootcamp soldier full animated :/

Question

Hey guys! Plz where i can get the bootcamp soldier full animated I can't find if some one can uploaded for me just tell me plz

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

I have uploaded the package. You can download it at this address :

Please login or register to see this link.
In the Download section, you will find the RagDoll soldier. I think that you need it ++

It works. Press "Download This" File and fill the captcha zone.

Someone can test it?

• Like 1

All animations (idle, crouch, walk, run, etc), one weapon (m4). Unfortunately, there is nothing to simulate a one-hand weapon like a pistol or a grenade. I have included it in my MP project and I can say to you without any doubt, that it works fine. However, I have struggled hard so as to use correctly HeadLookController script. You must correctly define the parts which aren't modified by the script and movement. If you have some difficulty with bones so as to bend spine, tell me, and I will give some tips so as to reach a good result ++

Please login or register to see this quote. Thank you for all you replies but I know this impossible but do you can give the animations :'(? Edited by toutoutnn

I don't understand you :/
All animations are embedded into this model - more or less 40. You need to integrate them in your project...
Maybe you are struggling hard with this model because you lack of understanding. I recommend you to study some tutorials about legacy animation.

Please login or register to see this quote. I just mean can you give me the animation for one handed weapon ?='(

Again I explain to you. Legacy animation doesn't work like this. You cannot "extract" some animations separately so as to share them with another model. In one fbx file, all is included. Otherwise, acting this way, it's possible with mecanim which uses another system - and in this case you can share between models some animations. So I can't give you an animation for one-handed gun. You asked us so as to find the BootCamp soldier full animated. I have given to you this model. If you want an one-handed animation on your player (and for legacy system), you must find another model. Do you understand?

However, I forget to quote this application which OcularCash has used recently so as to convert some mecanim animations to Legacy. Maybe, using this tool, you can integrate into this model some one-handed gun animations. But I have no clue about the method - even I don't know if it's possible. Bye ++

In fact, I would like to import in a model another animation and using Legacy Unity system.

If someone knows a method which works fine, tell us please - but I think that it's just impossible.

Tell me that I am wrong, and you made my day ++

• Like 1

I don't want to input any misleading information, but I personally use Mixamo 2.0 in wich you can use for little to no cost at all! Simply upload the "Bootcamp Soldier" to their Auto-Rigger (Which is onsite) and then select one of the various "Pistol" stance animations that suits you best :d and download the new animated "FBX" file that now has the animation(s) you selected, and import to your project and use the Unity Legacy Animation System to attach that animation, and hence forth you script the animation for your project! I hope this surely does help!

• Like 1

Mixamo? I forgot this alternative -  maybe too expensive for us. However I thank you for the advice ++

Don't mean to sound rude, but this guy can't really do anything himself. After he made this post he asked me twice in PM for me to animate this soldier, work like this doesn't come for free you know (unless if your Geckoo who is generous for sharing his work). I don't see why what Geckoo provided you with (the links) "don't work".