This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

darkyoungphsyco

Armedunity Internal Error

so OneManArmy, The Website deems to be having some problems with the global configuration. 

Please login or register to see this link.

is this going to be sorted or?

sorry for this post just im pretty sure the entire community would like to know about this...

Sometimes it shows me the same error, but when I refresh the page it's fine. Odd

Everything is fine with global configuration.
If pages are loading very slow and you see 500 error, it can be ddos attack, or host has problems with server.

Please login or register to see this quote. Has AU ever been attacked by DDOS before?

Please login or register to see this quote.

Why shoutbox is removed?   :ph34r:

Please login or register to see this quote. Wow that must be pretty intense. Do you have any DDOS protection like incapsula Please login or register to see this link. or cloudflare?

I Have Checked User End, There Is No Sign Of ddos attack  However, If This Is Still Hosted With 1and1 They Done A Migration Yesterday! they Emailed Everyone About Delay On Receiving The Page Dates... There Working On It As Someone Reported Delays.

I Personally don't think it's DDOS! Otherwise my end would have picked up when i done a Complete test....

Ppl get mad bc they suck at game development and life so they download someone else's tool and hit the site. Little do they know is the site will always be back up and running but there life and skills will always be pathetic.

Locked me out of AU yesterday morning with errors bc of one yesterday morning. But the forums back up and they still suck on there mommies d**k

• Like 3

@ OcularCash
No, target is not dev forum, but game.
One idiot from France wanted to be an admin, but after i rejected his request, he started ddos attacks.

He sent me this private message:

Please login or register to see this quote.
  • Like 1

Lmao all over admin privileges. No offense to anyone here, but I cant take anyone serious from France. Read a threatening message out loud with a French accent lmao

But on a serious note, where is the game posted? Is it here on the forum? Sorry, I'm usually on the forum on my phone so I don't see a lot of the forum posts in certain sections

I take it you have to do an entirely new register? It doesn't use the same forum username?

It's a separate forum. For now in subfolder of armedunity, but will be moved to another domain.

Ok nice. You might look into cloudfare as well. Might cut down on average idiot trying ddos

True. Incapsula has a free 7 day trial. Can always try a free trial between back to back attacks to get a small break from them

See the issue with DDOS protection is that there are work arounds and if the DOSER is smart (most of them aren't because they're little children using their daddies toys), they can find various exploits with the service. For example, Cloud Flares - sometimes people don't know how to use it when under attack (you have to press the "Im Under Attack" button to actually start protecting against dos attacks. Just some info about DOS protection. Now please understand that I'm not trying to stave you guys away from using DOS Protection because they mostly work (especially on people that don't understand anything about networking but try to DOS).

There are also soo many registrations happening everyday. Maybe it's the norm of a popular website, I wouldn't know, but bots can't make it through recaptchas right? I've programmed hits before and most of them are getting smarter and smarter, even passing recaptchas. Be careful ;)