This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

vansley

Advanced Fantasy AI Pack

Fantasy AI 2.0 has finally arrived!

With ground breaking new features such as navigational mesh generation with smooth path-finding, easy character rigging system, and improved combat and animation system.

Fantasy AI 2.0 includes a full game project called 'Protect The Crystal', it's fun and addictive, and can give you a great start to your fantasy style game! 

This AI is 100% ready for action out of the box. Rig your characters in minutes and watch them perform tasks intelligently. Custom designed high fidelity sound FX and music are included with this product for you to use as you please. Here is your one and only, Fantasy based AI solution. 

Visit the Unity Forum Thread to try 'Protect The Crystal' or view videos & screenshots.

It´s free

> Link: Please login or register to see this link.

Images

37a998ec-fb5b-455e-b739-31888b3140be_sca

b138c935-12a0-4f78-97b4-e6ac03194a10_sca

3e1e30c2-d819-45ed-be90-626653aa5ae4_sca

It helped him, like! :)

I don't understand. You  said "Fantasy AI 2.0 has finally arrived!", but on Asset Store I have seen the same project with the same pictures.

This package is dated - Dec 11, 2013. Something goes wrong here ++

Please login or register to see this quote.

I think it was paid before now its free thats why he said "Fantasy AI 2.0 has finally arrived!".

He copy and pasted the asset description. That's why it says "has finally arrived"

• Like 1

Hello, do you have the original unitypackage, I went to the asset store, which is no longer available. my emal address: holdmycat@163.com, thanks