This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
ahmedelbarky

animation path?!

Question

1-i made an animation that have to walk 1 meter then go to onther animation then affect a bot so idont know how can i say that if the character near the bot about 1 meter and pressed a key then make 3 animation i know that i posted atopic for animation after animation so u dont have to answer this here but how can i make a path for every animation when its playing....

please help

2- i have an animation and i want it to affect one part E.g hands and i dont want the legs to be affected by this animation..... :d

Thanks for Helping me :YMAPPLAUSE::YMAPPLAUSE:

i really appreciate that :YMAPPLAUSE:

3 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this quote.

I realy dont understand what do you mean? If you want legs dont affect the animation you need to delete them through your modeling (Animating) program,if its not possible just delete them as element. Give some examples and i try to help you.

the first one which i asked for i want to make something like enemy path that controll animation movement to controll anther animation which its bot so i want to make some thing like wwe movement when thye run and kik

the secound one i mean when i hold a knife or agun i want to afeect the hands only :d

Please login or register to see this quote.

1) It will be AI script.

2) You will need to modify the AI script.