This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

zoki

Showcase 25 New WebGL Games at Y8.com

WebGL Games Development  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make Unity WebGL Games?

• Yes (new webgl games technology is the future)
    • No (webgl games are still hard to make)
    • Maybe (webgl games are not popular enough)

Hi ArmedUnity members!

I'm glad to inform you, and showcase our 25 WebGL Games which are currently live at Y8.com website!

With WebGL game development we started 2-3 months ago, and now, we have released these cool webgl games :) There are still some problems, but we strive to resolve them, as we work on more webgl games in background.

Starting with the sound problems in the early days of Unity 5 beta, for webgl games of course, overcoming the control keys behavior in most of the popular browsers, we (and our precious developers who work with us) have resolved most of the problems we run across to. So without any further delay, here are just few WebGL Games, from our webgl portfolio :P

1. Slope WebGL Game

big.gif

Slope around in this fast-paced 3D maze webgl game!

Please login or register to see this link.

2. Burning Ball WebGL Game

big.gif

Control the paddle in this brick smashing, Arkanoid webgl game!

3. Bend the Snake

big.gif

Eat green beans and bend the snake for as long as possible.

4. Grandpa Run 3D WebGL Game

d84915a4cec8d246121f21fdc4208af26151d3fe

Run, Grandpa, Run!

In case you are interested in uploading webgl game at Y8.com, i mean, publishing it by Y8.com or being bought, or published as your own, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for making great games, and for your time reading this :)

Cheers,

Zoki.

I don't think your poll has the needed answer, which is, Yes (but only if the game being web based is required). WebGL is by far the best way to make Web Based games, but as a whole, Web Based games have never been that popular (minus a few such as runescape). I am currently working on a WebGL game (before you ask, this is private work for a client being carried about by a software company I work for) but we are only doing it for WebGL because the client want it to be web based, otherwise  it would be for PC.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Ah, I'm interested (and the given examples) in web based games, so maybe it slipped out pointing in the answers that I talk regarding for web based games.

Thanks for stopping by, btw. Ok, i won't ask you, but I'll tell the other developers who might be interested in doing custom games for me, I have a budget which varies from 1 to 10k or more.

Please login or register to see this quote.

option taken for consideration for the next pool, lol :) Thanks for sharing your view.