This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Kevin742

Buying unity multiplayer FPS Game

Please login or register to see this quote.

I got it,  thank you

Edited by Kevin742

So, let me try to decipher your intentions.

You're not here representing a developer/artist seeking interest in personal progression of game development knowledge, nor some rookie who is seeking a FPS kit to start their first FPS project off of a base.

You're someone who is asking the people here to create/sell you a fully functional game, completely mapped out in terms of development and creation for a mere *$50* dollars?

I'll tell you what, if you want a game like that which is completely ready for sale and distribution, let's say developed by me, I'd charge you a good couple Gs for you to own rights and the property of the project.

If you've come here to purchase a developers complete creation and have intentions to make profit off of it... well, good luck.

• Like 2

"You're someone who is asking the people here to create/sell you a fully functional game, completely mapped out in terms of development and creation for a mere *$50* dollars?"

I DONT need  games for 50$.  I looking for good quality game or complete kit.  Message me if have something for discuss.

Edited by Kevin742

even to get MFPS to a point where is a fully functional copy paste game suite you need to drop close to 200.
best bet is continue with MFPS or get UFPS and the MP add-on and continue development like that.

like Danny said No self respecting dev will make your whole game for you.
what you could do if you don't want to do the work is make a full GDD and pitch it to an indie studio for a royalty, but no ones gonna make it for 50$ unless its their game jam project they just need to update and toss away.

Unity is an amazing engine and the kits are a great way to learn about the engine and grow as a developer.
so just play with them, learn them you'll find your self in a better spot if you take the time to learn

I will pay  for good game.

Edited by Kevin742

I have few good couple of G's to spare for the online rights (not full) of a good game :)

• Like 1

or you can send me your game portfolio, or the game you are working on, instead?