This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

frankadimcosta

ARMAGEDDON - FUTURE COMBAT ARENA - > Now DROPPED

New map is coming: OUTSIDE THE ALIEN BASE (facebook photo album)

Please login or register to see this link.

26910505_1771329519603946_32951259496027

Edited by frankadimcosta

Alpha tech demo released: OUTSIDE THE ALIEN BASE

Posted (edited)

It is very unpleasant that no one comments the death of a video game !-(

Edited by frankadimcosta

Posted (edited)

Absolutely chaotic. Btw whats up with those animation speeds? It takes a second to fix... Atleast do these things before showcasing the game.

Edited by UnityGamesRoland

What can we say here? It's sad...
It's not enough just to make a game... never was.
And most of games dies soon after release (even some AAA games).

Not sure if you mean dropped as in "released" or dropped as in "cancelled". If you mean you cancelled your game, that's a little premature don't you think? It's only a tech demo. Your not going to see larger amounts of players until the full/alpha/beta release of the actual game, not during a tech demo faze. Only thing I would suggest is using a little bit more English. Some of your trailers and comments and what not are in a different language which kinda threw me off on which language the game is actually in. I personally don't play games that aren't in English and if it looks like there's even a small chance that may not be (comments, description, trailers, etc..), i 100% of the time skip right over it

Posted (edited)

I followed a lot of interesting games/concepts. Most games never get  50% complete even with

a big team. A lot of people do not fully realize what goes into the design of a game and honestly it's a large area. By that I mean, it is just not game design, it's other areas that have xyz variables of whether a game will be a success or not.

Actually, once a game reaches 90% complete is when most people just give up.

That is how hard game making is. That shouldn't stop people from making games

and developing there skills and landing a job. In fact a lot of people who design/art/modeling/coding

get real job invitations and work through game design. It Has many roads. Also if an indie

creates the next big game (i'm thinking minecraft), then they will reap many rewards. So, I can see

why game development is fruitful. 

Edited by Theantman

Posted (edited)

Tnx for replies. Being a one man project it''s a good choice to cancel it. It's the answer i need. TNX for support. 

Edited by frankadimcosta

Honestly, you should not give up. It looks interesting. I have some ideas and positive feedback and energy that can help get your game get to the right place. Ideas are important as they can change perception and can improve where the game goes. If you go down a wrong path, the game can stand still, but if you go a different path the game can  have success. I can see the success with the right plans/ideas/concepts/re-imaginations. You Have the right path, but it's guidance is a little off. I'll exchange thoughts and ideas with you privately in exchange for coding. If you think that's fair contact me. If not follow your path.