This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

zoki

Buying WebGL Games

Hi to all,

I represent Y8 website, and we are interested in sponsosring/buying webgl games. We are interested in all genres, types and styles, of  playable games which have good story/gameplay/graphics etc. The sponsored games should be suitable for our SDK tool, which is used for online save, online highscore or/and online multiplayer mode.

I'm not interested in simple re-skins of ready engines/kits from the unity store or other source.

The price range, depending of the game ofc, can start from $500, but it can also go above $5,000.

Another offer, is our Partnership program for games with IAP, where we put our traffic on the vague for a cut of the future rev.

Feel free to write here, or contact me in private.

Thanks,

Zoki.

When you buy a game, does the developer still have full access rights?

Please login or register to see this quote.

depends of the type of deal. We are able to buy games, or sponsor them. In both ways, a certain amount of money will be send to the developer for branding his game.

What do you mean by full access?

In most of the games, the developers remain the rights of the game, and they are shown in the credit page in-game.

Bump, still interested with high quality and super size-budgeted games :)

Edited by zoki

How do we know this isn't a scam. (Sorry it's just that there are loads of desperate fuckers out there that download illegal cgpersia assets, rip models into their game and steal projects. So I wanna be sure.)

edit: in other words, confirm your from Y8

Edited by MyIsaak

Please login or register to see this quote.

Confirming that I'm from Y8, won't be a problem. Paying the game, will be even a less problem for me  :) Do you have a game which can we talk about?