This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Drymarti111

Social Network for Developers

Hello Everyone!

I'm making a social network for developers/artists/programmers etc. where you can easly share your all projects/tutorials to people for free! 

It is the best social network to advertising yourself, where you can connect all your social profiles in one place.

I'll update there a lot of my tutorials and kits to Unity (ArmedUnity is my fav forum, well maybe we can cooperate :)

Site: Please login or register to see this link.

Trailer: Please login or register to see this link.

@McGameStudios - QuestLog Team 

Please do not mark this as spam or advertisement, it is only for you, and maybe can help ;) (Delete if you don't want it).

Saying, why a skull? It seems to me that it doesn't display a mature point of view or a good skill.
It's in some ways a mature and ambitious project and in some ways still another site for newbies. It's not directly a criticism, but it may be improved...
Probably I will try ++

It is a my logo, It will be changed. This is a first hours of my social network, I don't know how it will work at all

Like the idea .. :d sign in process was quick and easy ..:d added features could be like some sort of new feeds like on facebook . 

Just saying  :d :D 

the "design" makes me angry and a...little...bit happy...

if you need a design concept or someone who would like to work with you.., feel free to add me on skype...

fl4mz0or

Really like the design of the page. Just the logo of Quest-Log doesn't fit overall look in my opinion.

During registration there is required to enter Country and State which is not everywhere, I would change that. Here in Europe we don't have states. :)

Oh, and option to change Avatar or Profile picture to my own would be awesome.

EDIT: And maybe option to display Nickname instead of Name. Almost all people on internet have their own nicknames and are using them regularly.

Sure, that's all the great ideas!

I'm changing now a picture from my logo to "news picture" like in easter eggs, merry christmas photo etc ;)

I tried to make a photo from ID to easly finding people on facebook. I can make two options, with  ID and upload, that's good

Ok, 5 minutes ago I have tested a country in registration it will be in next update ;) 

Thank You for your support and help!!!!  Smile :)

I think with armedunity we can make it very cool social network

Logo is horrendous and I'm not too sure about that dark blue colour for the frame. Design looks really good tho, if a lot more people start using this, I actually see myself using this.

Hi, it's me again. I have started using your Social Network, I really like it as idea but I have some more notes with things to fix or change.

- Featured Links doesn't work, link becomes corrupted because colon is removed from http. So instead of "http:\\" you end up with "http\\"

- There would be nice option to add Sketchfab into Social Networks, it's great site for publishing 3D Models

- Maybe even PinInterest and Trello would be also great, but that is more for sharing a workflow or more personal stuff (not sure if it won't be too much :)

- There is still 2014 date at bottom of page

- I send a message or two to you on quest log. It failed to send few times, at last it was successful but I can't really tell if it was really sended, there is no notification (or I haven't seen any)

- Timestamp of posts is broken, I guess you display correctly time to my timezone but you save time in your time zone so my few seconds old posts appear like 6 hours old

- Reply option on posts works strange, it creates new post on my wall with your hashtag, it doesn't connect to each other so it won't make sense after some time (FB comment system would make more sense)

- Would be awesome to have an special tab there like Project or ability to create a Project page there... with all info needed. One thing is to publish interesting stuff you are working, but to have this page as main project social center would be really awesome. But that is only an idea :)

- Opening Developers profile would be better at Updates tab instead of About (since usually people will go for news, not the same story over and over)

- Search button should work on click on the loop, not only on Enter

- Also after registration I was able to delete required fields in settings so it was not that much required I guess, for example I removed the State and saved without problem

And I believe I could found much more in time. My full time job is Software Tester so in case you would like to communicate with me on more personal level. Let me know.

Gravatar is what alot of developers use for there logos (including me) would be a nice addition also.

I also had issues signing up (just wouldn't load and displayed no errors)

Using newest beta release of Firefox on windows 10 tech preview.

Please login or register to see this quote.

It already uses Gravatar. It's written there somewhere, it worked for me this way.

Before I sign up can you explain to me what the end user agreement says in plain english and not legal jargon. It seems sketchy to me.

Edited by robert089

A bit worried, since no response from developer or any update came in over a 10 days. I hope he is alright and start working on quest log again.

I'm back! Sorry for so long no login in. Ohh exam and a lot of work, i have few features here but not updated. I'm reading all the messages, maybe we can make some together. Give me a second to finish my work and then I'll be there often.