Forgot your password?
By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.
zoki, November 27, 2014 in Seeking team members?
Budget starts from $500 for casual games, and $1000 for Multiplayer games.
We are currently in development with one game, but we are always open for more Bump!
Bump bump, budget gets better for more serious games, now that WebGL is getting stabler
There was lots of interest the few recent days, so to make this easier, I'm interested in:
- mostly 3D unity games, which can be ported as webplayer and webgl
- games which can use our API tool for online features (such as highscore, achievements, online save, and multiplayer)
- games which are actually games, not simple kits from Unity store
- exclusive and non-exclusive deals, with or without source codes
- price starts from $500 and can go above few thousands, if the game is good.
p.s. contact me with videos, images or ideally, the game itself hosted on your end, so I would easily check and estimate it, giving the best price. I cannot estimate words, ideas, text or plans..
p.s.s. I'm interested in good games, all types, BUT, i'm not interested in moving balls, or flying rocks, or something simple and primitive like that.
Bump, budget starts from $800 for simple single player, and $1,500 for MP, both 3D thou
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.