This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
dantesino2

Need help with Photon server!

Question

Hi guys! When i want to start my server with Photon it shows me this error in log file "5888: 12:21:45.950 - CService::OnException() - Exception: CManagedHost::CreateApplicationInNewAppDomain() - Failed to create new application domain for : "Master" - The type initializer for 'PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager' threw an exception."

Also in "PhotonCLR.log" file i have this error " System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=669e0ddf0bb1aa2a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

at PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager..cctor()."

I can install service, but when i want to start service it starts to load but it stop working and throw me these errors. Please, i need help!

37 answers to this question

go to control panel->system and security-> windows updates, and on the left side there's a button "check for updates".

I have a feeling you dont even have service pack 1.

It means your pc was never updated, same state as when windows 7 was just released. No updates, patches, service packs or whatsoever. It is very critical.

This 300mb is just the first "pack", there will be 3-4 mores. In total for about 600-900mb.

I can have a look then, using remote control. Download Team Viewer, send me user id and password.

Please login or register to see this link.