This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
dantesino2

Need help with Photon server!

Question

Hi guys! When i want to start my server with Photon it shows me this error in log file "5888: 12:21:45.950 - CService::OnException() - Exception: CManagedHost::CreateApplicationInNewAppDomain() - Failed to create new application domain for : "Master" - The type initializer for 'PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager' threw an exception."

Also in "PhotonCLR.log" file i have this error " System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=669e0ddf0bb1aa2a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

at PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager..cctor()."

I can install service, but when i want to start service it starts to load but it stop working and throw me these errors. Please, i need help!

37 answers to this question

You should go on the photon forums they got great support there.

Or you can chuck them an email

I was googling it whole night but i cant find solution for it. So i wanted to look for help here, because i know here are a lot of nice people.

I wouldnt  think anyone here has a solution, but the people at photon do since they made the thing.

Their support is super friendly

There's a reason why exit games have a dedicated support team.

To help you if something isn't working in photon.

Tell them that then, no one here would know.

Unless they created photon

Its not problem in Unity. This is problem with server. I mean.. If u go into exitgames.com you can download server SDK. There is PhotonControll.exe which you can start and manage your server. And i have problem with starting my service where ill connect.

I did everything as he shows in this video, but i still have same error. Is possible i dont have installed some .Net or something?