This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Ssiro

Looking for a 3D Modeler/Designer

Hello,

[Quick Story]
long time ago I started a project named TimeWalker. It's a first person shooter where you can control the motion speed of your actions. What makes it cool is that it has some awsome slow motion features. Seeing the bullets go past your head and watching your enemies die in slow motion is really awsome in my opinion. I had no help at all in this project, everything was made by me and me only. The reason why I stopped this project was the fact that I had no help on any aspect of the game, I had(and still have) no experience on designing or modeling, you can see in the video that the models look awful, that's because I made them using tutorials and following youtube videos. Now I wanna continue working on this project as many people I showed the game to really liked it, they actualy loved it and wanted more. I thought that if I continue the project I would need some help and get stuff more organised then how they used to be. Now that I got waaaaaaaaaaay better at programming and using unity this will be easier ,I think.
[/Quick Story]

Im currently looking for a 3d modeler/designer to help me in this project, I already got one but he's busy and needs some help as it's really hard to do everything on your own.

Requirements:

1.Age: Age doesn't matter, as long as you're patient, understantable and comfort to work with.
2.English knowledge - As long as you can communicate with the rest of the "team" then you're okay to join us.
3.Modeling/Designing knowledge - You MUST have experience/knowledge on modeling/designing and using a software(your choice) to contribute to the game/team.
4.Must have at least some experience on using the Unity engine.
5.Must be able to work at least several hours a week.

Now your favourite part , the payment.

Currently I have no budget to pay you as I spent most of it on purchasing Unity. But I can guarantee you that the earnings made from the game will be equaly split to all of our team members.

This is the first version of the game, the one I made a few months ago.

A quick amateurish trailer I made.

A demo of the old version.
Please login or register to see this link.

I also wanna say that I rebuilt (re-programmed) the whole game and removed every existing bug in the old version. If you want more information on the project or me then don't hesitate to ask.

If interested you can contact me on skype :

sun.siro

or Steam :

Please login or register to see this link.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

P.S. I do know that such tag [Quick Story] does not exist.

Edited by Ssiro

It's looking similar to a game called 'superHOT', when you move time goes normal, standing still = slowmotion, aslo with some cool bullet physics. I am not saying your faking it, just be carefull that you don't make it too similair or you are gonna definitly get some haters who are saying that you stole that idea and stuff... You know... Looks really nice but I can't help you. Too busy atm.

Just because it has slow motion makes it look like SuperHot ? Really ? Plus that I made this topic to find a designer and not to argue on what the game looks like.

Im not trying to be rude or pick up a fight but Im really tired of people's judgements.

Somehow this actually bears resemblance to a game called Reciever. Amazing and uber hard game though. 

The concept looks fairly interesting and I love the minimalistic style. Please tell me you are keeping the minimalistic style minus the obvious minecraft characters.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yeah, the style is gonna be the same and of course I plan on getting rid of those characters I made using youtube videos.

Yeah, the guy you used to ignore all the time when I was trying to help on your projects. That's me.  o:-)

Damn you Guys....

the only thing I hate in this community...IS " Everyone of you deapreciate only ! "
If You don't wanna help him, Leave...!

Irritating people... !

If anyone of you agree just HIT LIKE...

• Like 4

lol

on topic and off topic

y u use so ugly remix of leaving earth :/

:-?  :-?  :-?  :-?  Really !

#-O

This looks like super hot + receiver. I love it! If only I had modelling experience.

I may be interested in joining. I may not be the best at 3d modeling and texturing, but i can make some decent things. I am not expecting a full profit split, maybe 5-10% if the game is successful. I can't use voice chat, bt if you have skype i can use text chat and stuff. Also, i have some hyper-realistic textures that i may want to contribute.

Edited by joshglen

In what way can you contribute to this project ? As for the textures, we're not really looking for realistic ones, we wanna keep it simply simple...sort of.

I could 3d model to contribute, and i can also change the textures so that they are simple. I would really like to join a skype convo with you all, and at least try out being on your team.

Edited by joshglen

Okay, share your skype username so we can contact you.