This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Dreatix

Where can i get fps kit v0.5???

Question

Hi guys,i realy looking forward to get fps kit v0.5,i cant find it,iv been looking for it 2 days x( I realy need that kit,its from OneManArmy3d. I saw this video: Please login or register to see this link. And its just what i need to get my counter strike source weapons in the game,please guys if you know where can i get it,then please give me link or just tell me where and how can i get it. Thanks for attention.

6 answers to this question

... You guys are honestly what we call leechers. Ok, here we go. YOU CANNOT GET IT, OKAY! Don't blame me for being fed up because you guys aren't the first to ask. In fact, it would be nice for a change if you people could simply browse the forum before asking so you find your answer. And trust me it won't be hard as their are people like you in every thread.

Before you used to be able to get premium by donating. Once your premium you may download the other kits. The only free kit is fps kit, so that's all your getting and to be honest, it's good enough. All you guys want I guess are the guns and hands. Those are easy to implement, just read up on it ( hint: there's a topic that tells you how). So anyway, you can no longer get premium as OMA is no longer offering it, so only those who are already premium can use the kits. And that's all to it. Use FPS Kit, it's more than enough.

edit: and if you continue asking in every thread that contains even the name fps kit it is called spamming, and usually that gets people banned all over the web, so I advise you to stop it and since you have posted this thread, keep your questions here.

Please login or register to see this quote.

;( Is it possible to get counter strike source weapons like in that video,in fps kit 0.9 or some other versions???

Yes you can, but it is not provided rather you must do it yourself as it can be illegal an OMA wants no problems. I said that it is on this forum, so don't leech, look and help and participate and give stuff back. Like honestly one of the biggest threads and best threads : Please login or register to see this link. Surprised that you are asking...

Please login or register to see this quote.

I already know that way how to do this,but thats not easy and you need do much scripting,when i saw the kit v0.5,it was just what i needed.Anyway can someonejust who have this package can just upload package in some website? I will do anything,because that package means everything for me ;(

...Love the gratefulness of people like you. Tch, typical leecher. Oh well, your nearing a ban, trying to ask someone to upload OMA's it of which he does not want to happen (ie pirating it). You think he would just allow people who want to pirate his kit just ask away on his site ( which is more worse ). Good god, you really are useless.