This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
arwe2793

deadly cat ^^ my progres in this 2d game

hello ^^ i was post this once with different main character, but until now i made grt progres at game :P

Please login or register to see this link.

so whats realy new in this:

scoore system, which saves when you pass level, you pass level when find certain treasure (in video is chilli pepper).

money and npc shop system :).

hearts and lives system, when you loose all hearts level restarts and you loose one live, when u loose all lives, gameover.

medpack which heal ur wound and restore all hearts.

heart item, it restore one heart, if u have all 3, you get one live.

win and death animations :) controlls freeze when die while level restarts and when win until u go to next level.

3 diferent fruit, some hidden, some not, and gives diferent amount of scoore and money.

double jump cola buff. when buy or find cola can, icon with numer will be rendered, and when u press on that icon, u get buff thats enables double jumps until next level or death ,if buff is allready enbaled, u cant use another vola can, to avoid incident when u use all cans.

in shop you can buy doublejump cola and extra live.

fishs, spikes, lava, water that can hurt and kill you.

i allso made jumpin on enemy to kill it, but first need to make ground enemies, (i mean not fishs).

concept of main menu, i will redesign it, its just for temproary

so guys what you think? :) do not be wery hard, i dont hawe much exp to programing or drawing, im beginer. anyway, just the cat animations is not mine, but its free :)

Edited by arwe2793