This is a closed team, meaning only members of the team can see content within it.
About This Team
Currently searching for talented, ambitious programmers & artists interested in collaborating their skill sets; bringing visions to life.
Team recruitment for DT6 is no rush - projects are not expected to be initialized immediately once two or three members have been recruited.
Once the team is full, the collective group will discuss and brain storm together unrestricted from limitations (other than from the limitations of the team's collective skill set). For practical and experiential purposes, project scopes will not exceed 1-6 months in development (unless the team has fallen in love with the project itself).
There are requirements!
(1) - maturity, dedication, and genuine creativity in your person.
(2) - Must have adequate understanding & experience within the effective field of study (hobby). You do not need to be an expert in your field, just passionate!
(3) - The collective team will need Discord to collaborate efficiently together in unison; server-invite link will be sent upon recruitment.
(4) - It helps to have a reputation or sign of presence on Armedunity. New members are less likely to be recruited.
(5) - A presentable medium through which you may display your skills and creativity in action (screen shots, videos, test builds, etc). If no work is presentable, an exception will be granted where we may converse over the general knowledge of your skill set. Private message me for further information, questions, and concerns. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.