This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Particalister

Give me your Opinion

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

If it's the first time you see me , My name is Mohammad Nazzal i'm 16 and i'm Unity game developer, I learnt C# , Basic of java...

And Learning in the high-school xD!

--------------------------------------------------

Is it Okay you give me your opinion and feedback about my next game ideas ?

1]  Learn cooking ? It's for men and girls! When you're alone at home , no mama.. no cooker :d 

2]  "Criminal Detective" , But i think this is hard for me... working alone on all things (sfx,models,scripts,...etc)

---------------------------

What is the best Idea ? [1 or 2 ] ??

If booth are sh*:dt, Can you help me with ideas :d:d  ?

Often I thought to myself "this game is just bad" - and it became a hit (when my own projects are still ignored by the community). No one can tell you "you should do that - and you will be famous". Respectfully two lines on our forum, this is really poor to had an idea about the potential of these projects. We need more. I think that the fist idea is not too bad, but this is not a game...

PS : I liked "no mama - no cookies" :)

I just gave you the Title of the idea not the describing about the idea , Describing coming with more 10  + Lines for now...

Anyway thank you :3 

Edited by Particalister

Idea [Learn Cooking] :

Title : Learn Cooking

Basic describing :

Learn cooking will help you to get ingredients of the food listed on the game by making the the foods inside the game :

Like : "Egg Cooking" :

Everything will be in 3D . The game will tell you what to do :

First for all you need to get a frying pan -> (~xx50 m/g ) Oil ,wait for 2-3 Minutes , till warming heat , crack the egg and put it on the frying pan , cover the frying pan .... etc!

I will add almost all the breakfast , dinner ... cakes , donuts , Pizzas , bread , Tortilla 

Cookies! yes cookies :d I think with this game you don't need your mama helps xD

something like da!

You will be a cooker when you are alone ..

I know people can get the ingredients from google , but this idea comes with 3d + step by step

------------------------

This game especially for Gamers! , some of the gamers eat delivery food , because they have no idea how to make food, the other don't buy delivery foods , so while they playing they say : Oh my god I'm hungry  i need to see if there's something i have to eat before the round start...

Question : Do our community need a game/learner like this idea ? 

Idea [Criminal Detective] :

Title : Criminal Detective

Basic describing :

for now there's no describing ..

Edited by Particalister