This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Youtube/FreeUnity

Had a go at web design today.

12 posts in this topic

Looks really good about the only thing i would change is the inside border  to a slightly lighter shade of grey than the outside border to really make the photos stand out and maybe decrease its size as well, or make the photos bigger.

Edited by SmokeyKilla
1 person likes this

Yeah not too bad, good job.

I would change the desktop and mobile buttons to responsively update depending on the current site loaded (e.g -- if your on the desktop site only display mobile button, and if one mobile site only display desktop button)

I personally would also remove the social media icons from the footer and place them on a sidebar or a strap line sort of area and put a copyright notice where they were instead

But yeah, good work man :)

1 person likes this

Please login or register to see this quote.

flash? as in adobe flash?...you'll have to excuse me but I don't understand :d

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks.

I actually had the social media buttons on the side(Please login or register to see this link. ) until a few websites stated that it's best to hide them as you dont want to make your viewers instantly leave the site that took you so long to design and program. I will definitely change the mobile/desktop buttons tho so thanks for the help!

That's a fair point, I personally much prefer that second design, rather than redirecting to a page why not use pop ups or the Twitter intents? Please login or register to see this link. just another little idea to play with :)

1 person likes this

Try adding a logo next to the top title. It will make it look more professional.

Looks good. However there is a program called website x5 if i remember right it costs $50 it allows you to create websites and really advanced websites at a touch of a button. Also i know at 1 time they gave you free web hosting when you buy the package. it might be something you might be interested in so that is why i am throwing it out there. I own the program and i love it. I have also created a few websites for a few people and made a few dollars doing so. If you ever need any advice on something that deals with website creation just send me a message and i will be happy to help you if i am able too.

sorry to bump and old topic but that website x5 is a wicked piece of software! im never usually a fan of these website builders, but this one is seriously worth considering!