This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Maggedelle

Windows 10 worth it?

17 posts in this topic

My question goes: Is it worth to download the current version of w10

why? Why not

No. It's unstable right now, wait until the release.

1 person likes this

thought today would be a good day to bump this considering its release day :P

ive got it installed and running now, its working fine, hit a few little snags but nothing a quick google    ​bing search wouldn't fix ;)

I had a lot of problems with windows 10 it simply wont support my amd R9 295x graphics cards, also a few mates complained that their graphics cards wouldnt work either with latest drivers installed.

Been enjoying it :) Looks simple to eye and the new browser is fast as f*ck

I have no problems everything is running smoothly, and Cortana cant stop telling me funny jokes ;)

The good thing about Windows 10 is DirectX12. The bad thing is that it shares every single bit of information about yourself.

1 person likes this

I've read that update to windows 10 will have Microsoft access to all information on your computer and social networks so that could use this information like a proof if u using some of their developments against the law. Anyway knowing that they can use all my personal data is not really pleasant.

Please login or register to see this quote.

comrade, every system do this, even in facebook there´s a way to collect inel about you. pretty illuminati type of stuff. 

yeah,now they are looking for ya !, so burn your CPU and hide deep in the forest ! =))  =))  =))   

Edited by danish operator

collects personal info and also uses customer bandwidth to send updates:

Please login or register to see this link.

Most likely, there is something more what we dont know yet :)

I thought that was with Windows 7 too. And I do not care. Google does the same.

For me everything runs smoothly and even better than before. Edge is cool, but needs improvements, a lot. 

Its very nice. (Yea late from the post, oh well) Its nice. Steam took some time to update and i had to reinstall drivers which got me stuck for the longest time. And it thinks i have two monitors because i screwed up the drivers and now its using the CPU and GPU graphics, Easy fix. Just made it clone displays.

There's a whole thing going on with Pro users raging at Unity for losing their license on Unity. You could probably get away with asking for a new one, but they probably updated their EULA or something. Unity has handled it well in my opinion by the way.

well, we know they are doing this but, what about the "users" or "costumers" of this operational system !?  :-b

just like i said before, very illuminati style of actions: spend millions of dollars to espionage innocent people .   :YMDEVIL:      

Another thing. Microsoft added updates to WIndows 7 and 8, that make it a botnet just like Windows 10. Now we'll have to switch to GNU/Linux

you can uninstall this services easily ... an introduction on how to disable and uninstall those services can be found in your favourite computer or hacking forum :P (youtube how tos do also work) 

P.S also the performance is a little bit better by having the same settings 

Edited by Erarnitox